Grant Thornton Business Risk Services has developed an employee-friendly and secure fraud reporting hotline, which enables and encourages employees to contribute to reporting and preventing planned or existing criminal offences.
ScamStop™ is more than a best-of-breed reporting hotline. ScamStop™ is a complete anti-fraud/corruption solution.
The hotline is accessible and caller-friendly
- it operates 24/7 on a toll-free line
- it facilitates all 11 official languages
- all calls are confidential and callers’ anonymity is guaranteed
- the line is toll-free.
ScamStop™ is thoroughly investigative
- callers speak to highly trained consultants, all of whom have law degrees and the investigative skills needed to probe further and classify calls into low, medium and high risk
- this information is reported daily to GTBRS, who assess the validity and provides you with detail on the call received and the risk they pose
- calls are classified into “high”, “medium” and “low” risk, in accordance with guidelines supplied by you
- appropriate and immediate forensic and legal action is then taken in consultation with you and/or a designated individual appointed by you.
Value-added marketing support
- provided by Grant Thornton Business Risk Services, fosters a mission-critical culture of zero-tolerance towards fraud and corruption
- it works to generate the on-going awareness and buy-in of your staff, suppliers and customers
- it promotes a strong call-to-action.