For underperforming companies we work with management teams, shareholders, lenders and other stakeholders to implement financial restructuring solutions creating a stable platform for business turnaround.
Today’s financial restructurings require considerable project management capabilities to deal with multiple stakeholders, such as directors, shareholders, creditors, pension scheme trustees, landlords, employees, the State and other affected parties.
Complex structured financing arrangements, securitisations and Shari’ah compliant structures also present fresh challenges to today’s restructurings.
Our services include:
• stabilisation and crisis management
• establishing cash needs and controls
• developing restructuring proposals
• implementing balance sheet reconstructions
• inter-creditor negotiations
• tax liability assessment and settlement negotiations
• negotiations with pension trustees and pension regulators
• working with credit rating agencies regarding successor instruments
• restructuring debt and security structures
• statutory enforcement.