Dating back to the days when Grant Thornton was known as Kessel Feinstein and PKF as Fisher Hoffman, we have always taken pride in the quality of our people and can list among our alumni several of South Africa’s most successful businessmen and women who have made their mark both locally and abroad.
If you are an alumnus of Grant Thornton/Kessel Feinstein, PKF/Fisher Hoffman, register now.
It’s not only what you know, but who you know!!
Mandi Terner is an audit partner based in Johannesburg and our alumni champion! Her monthly blog is ‘to the point’ and shares some highlights of the firm and alerts you to dates and events you won’t want to miss.
- 2014/11/27November 201427 November 2014
We continue our winning streak as we race towards the end of the year. Grant Thornton South Africa was declared Audit / Accounting firm of the year at the inaugural South African...read more
- 2014/10/16October 2014We’re celebrating yet another significant accolade this month! Grant Thornton was named global Employer of the Year by the International Accounting Bulletin, based on ‘strong commitment to its...read more
- 2014/10/13September 201412 September 2014
We’re all re-energized and inspired after our fantastic National Partners Conference, the largest ever, which we attended at Fancourt last week. It focused on growing our business...read more
- 2014/09/09August 2014Our new building is the big buzz in our offices right now. We all met at Wanderers Office Park to view the property last week, so excitement among our staff is running high. Giant Leap will design a...read more
- 2014/07/15July 2014We had a fantastic turnout at our Alumni celebration of the first anniversary of our ‘merger of equals’ on Tuesday week. We hosted 100 alumni, including four of our previous managing partners...read more
- 2014/06/13June 2014Can you believe almost an entire year has gone by since our merger?
July 1 marks the date when the offices of PKF and Grant Thornton in Johannesburg joined forces and we’re throwing a cocktail...read more
- 2014/05/16May 2014The second silly season has ended, election hype faded and short working weeks are a thing of the past. In other words, it’s back to the grindstone.
Talking of voting … pre-election jitters...read more
- 2014/04/08April 2014We’re bursting with pride! Grant Thornton was awarded ‘Best managed international firm’ at the recent Managing Partners’ Forum (MPF) Awards for Management Excellence ceremony in London.
- 2014/03/14March 2014Minister Pravin Gordhan’s budget speech has been and gone since my last blog – much to the relief of our tax team! It was great to see so many of you at our budget event – despite horrendous...read more
- 2014/03/13February 2014Hi, I’m Mandi. And no, I’m not really inviting you to be my Valentine, but introducing you to our all-new Grant Thornton alumni blog.
An audit division partner, I put my hand up for this, the...read more